SING-LLOYD is dedicated to ensuring the safety of life at sea, protection of property, security of our shipping industries, prevention of pollution and the restoration of the environment. Sing-Lloyd is committed to work with all stakeholders in a comprehensive sustainability approach to reduce the negative impact of environment for the future generations.
The strength of Sing-Lloyd lies in the composition and quality of the team members. They come with a wealth of experience in the field of navigation, engineering, terminalling, security, oil and gas, quality systems, environment protection systems, classification and statutory surveying, warranty surveying, designs and also reliability surveys.
Highly qualified personnel and a global network of offices enable Sing-Lloyd to provide prompt and reliable services worldwide:
- design technical appraisal, survey and issue of documents, certificates and reports to ships and offshore installations as well as to ship machinery, equipment, arrangements, products, outfit and materials, refrigerating plants, cargo handling gear, containers;
- survey for compliance with the requirements of international conventions and issue of relevant certificates and other documents on behalf of governments of the states - parties to the international conventions;
- certification of safety and security management systems of shipping companies and ships for compliance with the International Management Code for Safe Operation of Ships and for Pollution Prevention and International Ship and Port Security.
- cooperation with Maritime Administrations and Port to enhance the safety, security and the pollution prevention of the ships.
- Ensuring best results in terms of the efficiency of terminal operations in such areas as: economics, environmental and social. This will help to draw the attention of the community, investors, and customers, and make the public aware of unique experience.
All the Sing-Lloyd activities ensure high standard of achievement and is widely accepted in the world maritime community.